The 27th Annual Health & Safety Awards took place in October 2018 at a prestigious ceremony in Killarney. Acacia were recognised with a Higher Distinction Award for excellence in occupational health & safety. In essence, this award recognises consistent achievement of a high standard of safety, demonstrating continuous commitment to health & safety. We are very proud to accept this award along with a Consistently High Achievement award for the 3rd year running.
The National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO) awards, run in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Safety Group (NISG), are the most recognised and valued awards of their type. In short, they recognise how organisations manage Health & Safety and celebrate H&S professionals and employers who raise the bar for workplace safety across Ireland.
NISO outline the benefits of entering as:
- A good way to audit your Health & Safety Management Systems
- Enables you to benchmark your companies performance against other organisation within your industry or within Ireland
- Raises the profile of H&S within your organisation or within Ireland
- Public recognition of your organisations commitment to H&S.
Interested in entering for an award?
You can find details on how to enter at safetyawards.ie.
Contact us here to find out how we can help you achieve H&S excellence in your company.
In addition, Acacia’s EH&S Department are accredited to international standards in:
- Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001:2007)
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001: 2015)
- Quality Management (ISO 9001:2015)
As such, we can support you in achieving or retaining these accreditations for your organisation.
Categories: Health & Safety